Friday, March 13, 2020

What are the side effects of keto pills? Our keto expert finds out!

Plate with different keto pills
I tried keto pills to answer your questions.

What are the side effects of keto pills?

Our keto expert JP Wells tried keto pills to give our readers some answers. He had fewer keto flu symptoms, less brain fog, experienced higher energy levels and lost 15 pounds in the process! He didn't report any negative side effects and recommends that people give them a try. Read his full story now:

The low-down on keto pills: Everything you need to know about exogenous ketones and other keto pills

Recently I’ve been seeing a lot of buzz out there about Keto Pills. These pills are said to provide amazing results for the user and promise almost unbelievable success. 

On the other side of the coin, people have also been criticizing these pills. They say that keto pills are not good for your long-term health or fitness success. 

During my years of practicing the keto lifestyle, I have usually never taken any supplementation outside of my traditional multi-vitamin and coconut oil. 

With the entire social buzz surrounding these supplements, however, I decided to take a closer look - and even give them a try myself in an effort to see what they are all about. 

What is the purpose of keto pills?

As we all know by now, the idea behind the keto diet is to train your body to use fat as its primary fuel source, rather than carbohydrates. This is done by taking advantage of a natural metabolic state known as ketosis.

To achieve a ketogenic state (or ketosis), a person must restrict their intake of carbohydrates to roughly 5% of your total daily calories. Doing so will starve your body of its normal fuel source and force it to look for a new source of energy.

It is during this initial period of time while your body is making the switch from carbs to fats that you experience the keto diet's most famous side effect: the Keto Flu.

The primary idea behind most keto pills is to shorten the duration of the 'keto flu' symptoms and get you into a ketogenic state much faster.

The effects of keto pills

Since I’ve been taking my keto pills, I have noticed a definite, positive difference. I got an increase in energy and I have yet to deal with a single muscle cramp since entering into ketosis.

Normally I am used to getting muscle cramps in my hamstrings semi-regularly (as much as a few times a week), depending on my workout routine. I also noticed that my transition period into the 'keto flu' was remarkably short.

I have experienced “keto flu” symptoms for up to 5 days in the past. However, once I began taking the keto pills and cutting my carbs down, I only had a day or so of brain fog.

I have been practicing strict keto for about a week and a half now, and I’m already down 15 lbs.

Final thoughts on keto pills

Obviously I can only speak of my own, limited, personal experience with keto pills. Everyone’s body is completely different (as I have said many times in the past). What works for me and has amazing effects in my life may not be as effective for another person.

I definitely recommend giving keto pills a try to see if it works for you. If you choose to get all of your nutrients from food alone, that’s okay as well.

The important thing to keep in mind is how crucial it is that you do give your body the nutrients it needs to work effectively - and keep it running at peak performance.

About J.P. Wells 

J.P. Wells has spent the last 13 years of his life learning about, and pursuing, a healthy and active lifestyle.

After sustaining a life-changing injury during his time serving in the United States Military, he dedicated his time to learning and researching the best ways to heal and re-build his body and get back to the active lifestyle that he grew up loving.

JP Wells Profile Picture
Meet our keto expert, JP Wells.

On his blog J.P. Wells Fitness, J.P. Wells shares the knowledge and passions that he has come to learn from the fitness industry and fitness culture.

He understands that health and fitness is not just a one-time choice, but a lifestyle. Success in your goals is not made up of large single decisions, but rather a series of small choices that are made well throughout every day.

Check him out on Facebook and Twitter.

Breathe Crew Socks Amber
Support our website and buy these awesome Socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment